Please follow this steps to install Google Maps Installation WordPress using Google API verification. Sometime you might also see this error:
Google Maps Oops Something Went Wrong
This issue too gets resolved once you generate the valid API keys from Google API.
- Download the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-maps/
- To login You need Gmail ID used to verify the website on Google Webmaster Tools to create API and authenticate your ownership of the website.
- Click Enable API ( can be found Top left of the dashboard)
- Click on Create Credentials
- Click on What credential do I need? Button
- API Key will be generated after that, just copy those credentials API keys.
- Done just paste those keys in the plugin area where it ask you to provide the API keys.